Someone might ever met to a bad matter about their trips but just a little bit which may be caused from personal manner,is not whole of Thai people. My experience,found that trouble often happen from personal habit both some tourists and services people by not learning first,for example, Jetskie playing and damaged charge,laws and standard prices for rental including rental cars and motorcycles.
The best ways,you have to learn the main information where you want to go and do.
1. Getting to know the conditions and standard services prices before agreement to play or use it.
2. Planning to travel and wake up in early morning for your breakfast and then waiting to a driver pick you up to the destinations under appointment time. If a driver comes and not see you in hotel lobby,he may check to tour offices,if not it's your duty to inform your tour agent to help you travel by other cars.
3. You must to do follow travel agent conditions shows in the travel schedule.You no delay to ask the rights or useful information to you.
4. Make and follow the rule of security and safety methods anywhere you are,hotels,restaurants,in the cars,in the boats including any transportation because your life are valuable than to the risk.
5. You are shouldn't destroy the natural environments and social norm in each community or show sexual to public if you love travel around the world,especially in Thailand. You are freedom to do everything under local laws and tourists privilege which the good things
Thai people,most of them has the good habit and always smiling including they have the good hospitality and a positive thinking always to the visitors/tourists in Thailand,the lands of smile. I hope to see you happy and amuse in travel/leisure in Thai. however it's up to you,to come/goes in this amazing lands.(Yes/No?)
National Parks of Thailand :Rules and Regulations
All parks have rules and regulations. Rules are not there just for the sake of it, they are used to prevent the Andaman Sea and its environment from being damaged. Rules are also used to keep the people who use a park safe. If someone breaks a rule, there may be consequences such as a fine to pay. Parks are for everyone to enjoy and they are important for the environment. If people use a park correctly, everyone gets to enjoy them.
Tips for Safety and Nature Conservation*
- Before swimming check the depth, temperature and current and be careful around the edge of the water.- Do not take your pets.
Pets can scare or kill native animals; even the scent and sounds of dogs and cats are enough to scare off native wildlife.
- Take all your rubbish and litter home. Leaving rubbish in a bin can encourage animals to rely on human food.
- Leave plants, animals, rocks, shells and soil as you find them. Stay on the track if there is one
-Disturbing rocks and soil puts the lives of animals and plants at risk and ruins their habitats.
-Use toilet facilities, not the bush. This keeps damage to plants and the soil to a minimum.
-Do not stand on corals or kick coral with fins, they are alive!
|Photo by GOECO PHUKET|
Special Thanks for this article By Local boy, Phuket